emiline.nielson@missionary.org

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Week 78: I don't know what to title this one!?!

 Howdy to all!! 🤠


Another crazy week (I feel like I'm always saying that haha) down. 

As always we got to do some fun outside service. We got to deal with taking old metal tomato cages out of ivy. Boy does that stuff weave itself real good. And we got to help our friend spread wood chips around her front garden area. We've also had opportunities to contact a lot of people. We have been calling people who had been taught previously and there is a good number who are interested in meeting with us again! So that has been cool.

We had two exchanges this week where we split and go out with a different companionship to get ideas and training. The first one, the sister came here with me and one of my companions; and the second one I went to their area and one of the sisters went to my area with my two companions. It's been fun to get to work with other sisters and I've been learning so much. It really helps us know what is going on with the other missionaries and what they need help with. When people are willing to communicate it is great because then we can know how to help them. 

This upcoming week is going to be another busy and happy week :)

Love y'all, 
Sister Nielson :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment