emiline.nielson@missionary.org

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Week 23: Topsy Turrvey

Sorry, I've been pretty scatterbrained with trying to think and problem solve and being sick. But rush is coming up next week. That's where all the sorority girls go around trying to join a sorority. I've heard its absolutely crazy. So more details to come. Also, I Know that God puts us where we need to be and that we can make the best of all situations because things done by revelation are always for our benefit and we just need to turn it to the Lord for Him to make it the best for us. This is how we grow and can be happy through the growing pains.

Love Y'all 
Sister Nielson:D 
Also sister trussell who I'm with the most is from Mississippi so I'm going to get a major southern accent going soon

No comments:

Post a Comment