emiline.nielson@missionary.org

Monday, April 22, 2019

Week 8: Josh was Baptized

Hey everyone! Sorry it's going to be a short email, our p-day is really short today because we are going to the temple this week! But it was a very busy week because it was Josh's baptism! You can just see how happy he is now and the light that he has. And the miracle was that his whole family was able to come to his baptism and see him. His mom was so proud. We are too. We are so excited for him. This week we have Emily's baptism that we need to get everything ready for so it'll be another great and busy week! And Easter was so good. I love talking about Christ. It really brings the spirit. I know He lives and loves us. And because He lives I will live again after this life. I also can live again each day as I repent by bringing my heart closer to Him and aligning my will with Heavenly Father's. 

Happy Easter Y'all!
Love,
Sister Nielson :)










 








1 comment:

  1. Love the rocky cross country shirt �� keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete