emiline.nielson@missionary.org

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Week 63: Howdy Howdy

Howdy howdy!

This week has been a bit crazy! We had 100 missionaries come in on Tuesday and Wednesday. And we have 40 more coming in this week. Also, transfers are this week, so we think they will be on Wednesday and we will get calls tonight to find out the news. But with more missionaries coming, we honestly don't know what will happen or if it will change soon. We didn't get anyone in our companionship, but the sisters we live with did. Her name is sister Thompson and she served in Indonesia before here. She is super awesome! It's fun to have her. And we are always with them, so we are basically one big companionship. 

But we had another lesson with Juan and he is so excited to learn the truths of the gospel and the beauties of the plan God has for us. It is so refreshing to know there are people in this world who are seeking God, and how happy they can be as they learn who He really is, and therefore who they really are. 

My birthday on Wednesday was wonderful! Thanks for all of the emails of love and support :) I'm very loved and very spoiled. And I got to talk with my parents 3 times this week because of that and mother's day. So of course, speaking of mother's day, my mom is my hero. I don't have words to express my gratitude for her. She has loved me unconditionally, she has supported me through my crazy life. She has sacrificed her body, time, and sanity for me. She lives her testimony and instilled in me the truths of eternity and a knowledge that my Heavenly Father loves me. Everything that I am, that I have become, is thanks to everything she has given me. And again to my grandmother's for their examples of the light of Christ, of selfless service, charity, and smiles. And being mothers to my parents. I am blessed with a loving family and the best gift of having them forever. I know that family is ordained of God and the purpose of our lives to have eternal joy with our earthly family now, and with them in eternities when we return to our heavenly family.

Stay safe and have a boppin' week!

Love, hermana Nielson :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment